Add new word to spellcheck dictionary...

Hey:

 

 

Can you add “Minarchist” to the spell check dictionary… it keeps changing it to Monarchist… which although funny, is a little annoying.

I believe the software is using a client-side component while editing. So, when you right click on the wrong word, you can add it to your dictionary. I’ve not looked into it specifically, but I’ve never noticed the ability to add to a common forum-wide dictionary.

 

Basically, once you add it to your dictionary, it is valid for all sites that use this embedded editor. So, if you visit another forum that uses the same post-editing tool, you will not need to add it again.

Minarchy

 

I believe the software is using a client-side component while editing. So, when you right click on the wrong word, you can add it to your dictionary. I’ve not looked into it specifically, but I’ve never noticed the ability to add to a common forum-wide dictionary.

 

Basically, once you add it to your dictionary, it is valid for all sites that use this embedded editor. So, if you visit another forum that uses the same post-editing tool, you will not need to add it again.

 

 Thanks!!!