Liberalism is a feminine philosophy while the conservative is a masculine one… THAt is totally absurd. Seriously, I reread this thread because I couldn’t believe moralist said that.
This completely invalidates the concept of free will – The idea that people are products of predetermined genes or physical nature. I seriously doubt the Founding Fathers found themselves talking ideas with Elizabeth Warren or Feinstein_. I mean, really?_
Second, modern day liberalism is in place because of some very prominent men, Wilson to Rawls come to mind.
But wait, let’s look at the conservatives with a few quick examples:
1.Agree with liberals on restricted freedom of speech, they choose a different subject to point the gun at (like porn or the internet).
2.They believe in government control of property (just replace guns with drugs for the easy example)
3.They agree on guilt as a social contract to force people to work together (slave restitution versus the idiotic original sin is an easy example)
4.Duty to the collective (socialism versus nationalism)
5.Perpetuation of the welfare state (George Bush committed one of the largest increase in government social programs in history until Obama came along – Think No Child Left Alone and the Prescription plan)
6.A priori supernatural beliefs - materialism versus God(s)
Perhaps liberals and conservatives share so many similarities that you should quantify them as transgender. Gender confused is even better.
But one more thing. This nonsense doesn’t even pass the basic common sense scratch and sniff test. My wife didn’t vote for the egalitarian and I didn’t vote for the inflatable doll, and my wife is certainly as female and last time I took a shower I was a male, so much for that.