Dragons Den

:pimp:

http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/

I watched it for the first time last night and I rather enjoyed it. For those of you unfamiliar with it it is a reality TV show in which budding entrepreneurs pitch their ideas to successful businessmen and women in an effort to secure funding for their product or service.

The show was originally from Japan but is syndicated in several countries now.

Wikipedia says that ABC in the states is going to be producing a coy of the show called “The Shark Tank”

You can read more here…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragons%27_Den

:lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/

I watched it for the first time last night and I rather enjoyed it. For those of you unfamiliar with it it is a reality TV show in which budding entrepreneurs pitch their ideas to successful businessmen and women in an effort to secure funding for their product or service.

The show was originally from Japan but is syndicated in several countries now.

Wikipedia says that ABC in the states is going to be producing a coy of the show called “The Shark Tank”

You can read more here…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragons%27_Den

That is really cool.

Do you think some of us should work together, and have a person as a ‘front’ there? :stuck_out_tongue:

I find the “Dragons” more interesting than the proposals.

I find the “Dragons” more interesting than the proposals.

Yeah, we find their questions and comments to be the most interesting. Tho sometimes they seem to talk just to hear themselves talk.

I watch too much tv as it is but this is one of those shows that when I watched it it was interesting and when I heard and read about it, it was very exciting, had better promise than The Apprentice. And most recently I heard one of the Dragons, Kevin O’Leary, speak very sincerely and confidently in an interview about the economy from a laissez faire standpoint. It was unbelievable.

He runs an investment company it seems.

The Dragons’ Profiles

Last night an old friend whom I served in Kosovo with was on the show. He and his partners were successful in getting $250,000 from the Dragons for their shoelace clip.

http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/pitches/quicksnap.html

I don’t watch reality tv, but judging by the title it’s not exactly pro capitalism. (Dragon’s Den, Shark Tank, the only ones missing are alligator pit and snakehole).