EVENT: ANDREW BERNSTEIN AT USC

He’ll be lecturing on “Relgion vs Morality”:

Wednesday, March 2 at 8PM

SGM-123 (Seely G. Mudd)

University of Southern California

3667 Mc Clintock

Los Angeles CA 90089

Are any other OO Forum members planning to attend? I’d like to go, but I’m quite busy this week, so I might skip it. What would tip my decision towards going is the opportunity to meet some OO Forum members I haven’t met before.

So let me know if you’re planning to go.

Thanks,

Ed

More info here.

Have you ever seen him live before?

If not, then I suggest that you make it. He’s a fascinating man. Don’t let his accent and humor fool you.

I met him once in Toronto and it was a very inspiring lecture and dinner. His introduction to Objectivism lecture had me shivering because it constantly reminded me of deep value situations in my life. His lectures that I have on tape are a valuable aid.

I do still regret not having read his novel yet. If it were on the bookshelf at my local chain bookstore I would have bought it by now. The theme of the lecture will definitely exhibit his erudition and charisma.

Americo.