Forum Downtime/4.0 Software Upgrade

50 minutes ago, c_prompt said:

RSS is gone? :frowning:

I’m not sure how you might have been using RSS since I didn’t use it myself, but there is still an RSS link at the top of the “Unread Content” (ie. your default content stream) page. I couldn’t locate another RSS button elsewhere.

50 minutes ago, c_prompt said:

RSS is gone? :frowning:

I’m not sure how you might have been using RSS since I didn’t use it myself, but there is still an RSS link at the top of the “Unread Content” (ie. your default content stream) page. I couldn’t locate another RSS button elsewhere.

1 Like

21 minutes ago, JASKN said:

I’m not sure how you might have been using RSS since I didn’t use it myself, but there is still an RSS link at the top of the “Unread Content” (ie. your default content stream) page. I couldn’t locate another RSS button elsewhere.

The URL used to be: http://forum.objectivismonline.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=rss&type=forums&id=3 but I see that unread content RSS link which is now http://forum.objectivismonline.com/index.php?/discover/1.xml. Thanks.