Please join me this Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific / 8:00 Central / 9 p.m. Eastern , for a free, live & interactive Webinar on two very important topics that every man who’s dating needs to be aware of…
Go here for full info & to RSVP:
http://www.LeadingManBlog.com/Webinar
First, we’ll talk about the importance of having a “wait and see” attitude with women. I’ll discuss why rushing is the opposite of romance, and how to be skeptical without becoming cynical.
Then I’ll share my thoughts on a concept I call tepid interest on the part of a woman. I’ll explain why pursuing a woman who is pleasant toward you, but is “just not that into you” is virtually always a losing proposition.
Armed with the ideas we’ll cover in this program, a man can save himself a lot of heartache and wasted time.
Both men and women are highly encouraged to attend! It will be an interactive session, and you can ask questions and submit comments live.
There is no cost to join the Webinar, however you must RSVP.
Not sure if you can make it? Sign up anyway, and afterward I’ll send you a recording of the Webinar.