Greetings from Norway

Hi 

My name is Kristen, and I am a 16 years old High School student from Nannestad, Norway. Discovered Ayn Rand when I was 14, and have been “in love” the Objectivism since. Objectivist books I have read include:

  • Atlas Shrugged (A.R.)

  • Anthem (A.R.)

  • The Fountainhead (A.R.)

  • OPAR (Leonard Peikoff)

  • The DIM Hypothesis (Leonard Peikoff)

  • Viable Values (Tara Smith)

  • Parts of The Virtue of Selfishness (A.R.)

  • Parts of Ayn Rand’s Normative Ethics (Tara Smith) 

My overall project in these days is to define a value hierarchy and improve my character. My questions on this forum are, therefore, going to be related to this. 

Kristen

Welcome to the forum, Kristen. You really went for the Objectivist texts, didn’t you? :slight_smile:

There are many existing threads answering many questions already – you may have noticed the search bar at the top. Otherwise, feel free to post about anything more specific!