Hi,
First, I really like the addition of the famous quotes to the heading of each page. However, I thought I’d bring it to the webmaster’s attention that the longer quotes overflow onto the link bar directly below it.
Hi,
First, I really like the addition of the famous quotes to the heading of each page. However, I thought I’d bring it to the webmaster’s attention that the longer quotes overflow onto the link bar directly below it.
I was just about to post the same thing. The quotes are great, but the longer one’s do become a destraction.
It looks some of the longer quotes have hard returns in them, if the text wrapping is fixed they should fit fine.
Yeah they overflow onto the tool bars mixing everything together into a big jumbled mess, and I can’t read parts of them when they are mixed in with the white background.
They are pretty interesting quotes-- I’ve been highlighting the text to read the long ones.
They are pretty interesting quotes-- I’ve been highlighting the text to read the long ones.
They are all normally on the main page which is where I think they belong because they are readable there. But I agree they are very interesting and I usually go to the main page first to read them and sometimes copy them down before coming to the forum. I find incredible value in them but up in the right corner they create a mess and at time are unreadable.
OK, I’ve removed the function that was creating the line breaks. (I’m not sure why I stuck it there in the first place, but I wrote the random quote script a number of years ago.)