Hello

Hello, nice to e-meet you.

I’m relatively new to Objectivism. I’m familiar enough to know to capitalize the “O”, but not enough to really comprehend the bulk of it. I’ve so far read all her ficiton (except the most niche shorty stories and plays I think), as well as most of the separate non-fiction dealing with her philosophy, virture of selfishness, capitalism: the unknown ideal, romantic manifesto, etc. I have not read OPAR yet, although I did read Peikoff’s Ominous Parallels. In any case that should give you the idea of where I stand. I’ve taken a renewed interest in Objectivism, and so I thought I’d dabble around the forum to interact with people who can likely answer questions or concerns.

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you’ve gotten a really good start.

Hail and well met. What in particular interests you about Objectivism?

Hail and well met. What in particular interests you about Objectivism?

All I can really say in response to that is that it just makes the most sense to me. I read religious text, or other types of philosophy and it’s like complete gibberish gobbledeegook.

All I can really say in response to that is that it just makes the most sense to me. I read religious text, or other types of philosophy and it’s like complete gibberish gobbledeegook.

Amen! By God, you’re right!

Welcome to the forum.