Hello

hello Im new to the forum

26 minutes ago, StephanieGodfrey said:

hello Im new to the forum

Welcome. There’s an introductions sub-forum if you ever want to give folks a longer intro. Otherwise, post away. Also, the ‘search’ is a great help because the forum contains years of discussion on all sorts of topics.

1 Like

28 minutes ago, softwareNerd said:

Welcome. There’s an introductions sub-forum if you ever want to give folks a longer intro. Otherwise, post away. Also, the ‘search’ is a great help because the forum contains years of discussion on all sorts of topics.

coz i saw notifications linked to this topic, i thought i followed it (like fb, when I posted a cmt I’ll receive notifications)

Ok, I 'll introduce myself in the sub-forum you told me, I like to make friends, thank you very much!!

hey, welcome to OO. Come drop into the chatroom sometime! 

http://forum.objectivismonline.com/index.php?/chat/