Hello

Hello, everybody, I’m another newbie here…

I’m so relieved to find other people with actual intelligence, I had just about given up hope on the human race. So, I don’t really know what to say, I just wanted to get out a quick hello.

Anyways, since this forum seems huge, links or titles to any of the amazing threads would be helpful.

Thanks,

~beezy

I’m so relieved to find other people with actual intelligence, I had just about given up hope on the human race. So, I don’t really know what to say, I just wanted to get out a quick hello.

I take it you really know what you have found then? Meaning this is an Objectivist forum and you haven’t stated your exposure to, interest in, or knowledge of - Ayn Rand’s philosophy. This is in no way an accusing question, just a polite curious question. :slight_smile:

But regardless, Welcome. :smiley:

I take it you really know what you have found then?  Meaning this is an Objectivist forum and you haven’t stated your exposure to, interest in, or knowledge of - Ayn Rand’s philosophy.  This is in no way an accusing question, just a polite curious question.  :smiley:

But regardless, Welcome.  :smiley:

She knows what she’s found. She read Atlas Shrugged this year. We are thinking of starting an Objectivist club at our school. :smiley:

She knows what she’s found. She read Atlas Shrugged this year. We are thinking of starting an Objectivist club at our school.  :smiley:

It is good. Curiosity again… what school? And more curiosity… what anime is your Avatar from (if it is from an anime series)?.. it reminds me of R.O.D. but it’s not. :slight_smile:

It is good.  Curiosity again… what school?  And more curiosity… what anime is your Avatar from (if it is from an anime series)?.. it reminds me of R.O.D. but it’s not.  :frowning:

Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy (High School)

Avatar is Hermione fan art. I don’t think it’s from an anime series.

Dude, its so cool that you know other resonable people at your school. All the “smart” kids at my school worship Kant and other philosophers like him. They all advacate the typical anti-capitalist, anti-existence nilistic bull-crap. I really wish I knew somebody my age who read Rand and got it. Anyway, that my vent for the day.

Breezy, have you read anything else, besides Atlas Shrugged? What did you think of Atlas Shrugged? Obviously it was good, but what points in Objectivism made you really think? What points did you already know and live by? Did it change you life, or clarify it?

You haven’t responded in a while, so I figured I’d just ask some questions in case you just don’t know what to say. :smiley: