I just saw a clip of a play production of Rand’s “Ideal” on the website, www.aynrandasenseoflife.com. I loved it - it was so well done, so incredibly emotionally charged I thought I might cry. Does anyone know if this was recorded or if I can get it anywhere, or if I was just lucky in seeing a clip of it on that site?
If anyone has any information about it, I would love to see it - it looks like it would be awesome.
I just saw a clip of a play production of Rand’s “Ideal” on the website, www.aynrandasenseoflife.com. I loved it - it was so well done, so incredibly emotionally charged I thought I might cry. Does anyone know if this was recorded or if I can get it anywhere, or if I was just lucky in seeing a clip of it on that site?
If anyone has any information about it, I would love to see it - it looks like it would be awesome.
I believe that Michael Paxton’s entire adaptation of _Ideal_ is on his Collector’s edition of _A.S.o.L._. Here’s the link: http://www.aynrandbookstore2.com/prodinfo.asp?number=AR72DV
I believe that Michael Paxton’s entire adaptation of _Ideal_ is on his Collector’s edition of _A.S.o.L._. Here’s the link: http://www.aynrandbookstore2.com/prodinfo.asp?number=AR72DV
I have to say that despite the play not being reproduced in its entirety, there is enough of the play in the feature to keep the spirit of it intact. It was beautiful, and the woman they got to play Kay Gonda is simply spot on! I don’t know where they got her from, but she would have been quite visible in the golden years of Hollywood. She managed to capture the aura that Gonda must have.