Inuits Jump On The Bandwagon

:dough: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4511556.stm

The harshness and randomness of life in the Arctic ensured that Inuit lived constantly in fear of the uncontrollable, where a streak of bad luck could kill an entire community. To offend a spirit was to run the risk of having them interfere with an already marginal existence. The Inuit plead with supernatural powers to provide them with the necessities of day-to-day survival. As Knud Rasmussen’s Inuit guide told him when asked about Inuit religious beliefs “We don’t believe. We fear!.”

I guess the enviros share the same religous beliefs :nuke:

I don’t know if anyone also saw this article on the BBC website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4348501.stm

If I was an Inuit, I would be thrilled about climate change,

Ice = Death, or at least the lack of life. Less Ice = More Life

Or if we believe “Day after Tommorrow” People, their unique skills are going to be needed southward.

Then maybe the US can sue them for withholding vital knowledge.

Either way, its win/win for the Inuit