Is objectivism consequentialist?

1 minute ago, StrictlyLogical said:

Whatever vice you believe you have to cling to at the cost of just one second of your life, I say give it up, live fully, flourish, choose from among all the multitudinous life transfusing values and live more many more seconds! (in all seriousness)

If we relabel “vice” as “activity” (so as to avoid question begging) and reconsider this as, “whatever activities you enjoy at the cost of just one second of your life…give them up” then, taken seriously, I no longer believe it would be possible for me to “live fully.” It’s not a question of “clinging” to anything, except trying to live life to the fullest (not necessarily longest).

That being said, over the course of this thread, I’ve had cause to revisit numerous threads where I’ve tried to present my ideas on this subject, including here, here, here, here and here. (And, of course, here. :wink: ) I think that I’ve explained myself as well as I can, at present, though I will continue to work on this and continue to think it through.

Thank you (and everyone else) for your assistance.