And when I’m President, America will stop being the only advanced nation in the world which fails to understand that health care is not a privilege for the wealthy, the connected, and the elected - it is a right for all Americans.
Kerry’s key line was, “Any attack will be met with a swift and certain response.”
Which means-I’ll will wait until alot of Americans are killed and then I’ll show them, if the UN say its OK.
He said he’ll stay the course and help is on the way. But didn’t he imply that the soldiers in Iraq are risking their lives for a mistake, when he talked about it being optional.
And when I’m President, America will stop [having the most advanced health care system in the world.]
A little journalistic license. ![]()
Or how about this:
And when I’m President, America will [continue]being [another] advanced nation in the world which fails to understand that health care is [a value which must, like any other value, be produced by the mind and effort of individual people.]
This is fun. ![]()
And when I’m President, America will stop being
the only advanced nation in the world […] to understand
that […] it is […] right.
And by the way. I served in Vietnam.
Cato.org has a strong stance on Kerry’s healthcare.
Frankly Kerry doesn’t know basic economics.
Kerry’s key line was, “Any attack will be met with a swift and certain response.”
Which means-I’ll will wait until alot of Americans are killed and then I’ll show them, if the UN say its OK.
Note that Bush has responded in the exact manner that you have stated here.
So what’s your point?
No. Bush has said he’ll preempt an attack. That has been the whole Democrat-Bush debate on starting war. Now you can say he won’t do it again but that’s a different argument.
Cox & Forkum has a good cartoon on this subject at their site.
www.coxandforkum.com for July 3oth.
AP at 3:45pm est at Drudge: under Kerry in favor of US OBL Trial.
““We broke relationships by rushing to war without allowing our allies to work through their own politics and their own reservations so they could come to the table, support it,” he said. “That is a breach of common sense about how you take a nation to war.””
I’m almost glad about this election year. It opens your mind up to a lot of issues.
Merged two topics that were each about a particular John Kerry quote. In the future, try to refrain from starting several separate topics for these kinds of things.
Areactor wrote:
I’m almost glad about this election year. It opens your mind up to a lot of issues.
It opened my mind up to how much I want to vote against John Kerry. Every time he opens his mouth, I become more strongly opposed to him. Is anybody on this forum not planning on voting for Bush? If so, why not?
I’ve heard that Leonard Peikoff and Michael Hurd have been very critical of Pres. Bush. and may be leaning toward either not voting or voting for Kerry.
Does anybody know what their reasons are?
From the general tone of Kerry’s speech, he did not seem very bright, he seemed to be repeating things he did not understand.
BTW, If you want another reason not to vote for Kerry, check out http://www.swiftvets.com/index.php?topic=SwiftPhoto.