Please listen and provide feedback on my music here. I would be very grateful!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUv3y1LKuZfwbOgBiV30dA/videos
Thanks,
Nakulan
Please listen and provide feedback on my music here. I would be very grateful!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUv3y1LKuZfwbOgBiV30dA/videos
Thanks,
Nakulan
I’m not sure what level your formal musical training is at, but you have a distinctive sound which IMHO has a dark solitary quality. The kinds of key signatures used reminds me of that old song “Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi.
I am no musical expert but your work has an interesting quality which I imagine would be suitable for a TV series like Westworld, or a western themed video game.
Keep at it! Take it seriously. You have only one life.
9 hours ago, StrictlyLogical said:
I’m not sure what level your formal musical training is at, but you have a distinctive sound which IMHO has a dark solitary quality. The kinds of key signatures used reminds me of that old song “Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi.
I am no musical expert but your work has an interesting quality which I imagine would be suitable for a TV series like Westworld, or a western themed video game.
Keep at it! Take it seriously. You have only one life.
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! I am classically trained, that is my level of training. I taught myself how to compose and have come a long way since I first started.
I enjoy performing at nursing homes for a minimal fee, and am working on becoming a therapist in Kentucky. Those are my two main passions in life!
![]()
Your words have inspired me so much today logic, I’ve been practicing extra hard for my show coming up next month!