Objectisexual...

Sorry, it isn’t a group of people with an innate sexual attraction to Objectivists. It’s actually individuals who are in love with inanimate objects.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category…5067234mmpcQ7Xm

You might start laughing at the beginning of this, I know I did…But man, after about 10 minutes it is just straight up disturbing and sad. You feel so awful for these people.

I’m still really hoping, as I watch this, that it’s just a very well done mock-u-mentary.

It seems to be on a regular show, so besides how absolutely ridiculous it is, there is no reason to doubt it’s authenticity.

At first I thought i’d crack a joke about my first Alfa Romeo, but… jeez, that’s just really sad and weird.

It seems to be on a regular show, so besides how absolutely ridiculous it is, there is no reason to doubt it’s authenticity.

In that case… I am currently at a lost for words.

Still not finished the entire show, but so far, I’ve noticed a trend…why are all the “Objectisexuals” women?

There’s that lawyer on Boston Legal whose girlfriend leaves him for toasters and Blackberrys. I guess she woud be one of these types.

No…fucking…way…no fucking way.

I’m done…I give up…I’m taking the next ship to Mars…amazing…absolutely amazing.

No…fucking…way…no fucking way.

I’m done…I give up…I’m taking the next ship to Mars…amazing…absolutely amazing.

Oh, but here’s the kicker…

THIS IS OLD NEWS!

I remember reading about people falling LITERALLY in love with their computers several years ago. This is already past the point of being a trend… it’s now considered a sexual option. :open_mouth:

_Now_ are you starting to understand why academia needs to be eviscerated and replaced?

This is straight-up Post-Modernism in practice. “There are no values… no truth… no certainty.. blah blah blah… Everything is subjective…”

Sorry, it isn’t a group of people with an innate sexual attraction to Objectivists.

But then how do we call them? :slight_smile:

But then how do we call them? :slight_smile:

Objectivist lovers?

Oh, but here’s the kicker…

THIS IS OLD NEWS!

I remember reading about people falling LITERALLY in love with their computers several years ago. This is already past the point of being a trend… it’s now considered a sexual option. :open_mouth:

_Now_ are you starting to understand why academia needs to be eviscerated and replaced?

This is straight-up Post-Modernism in practice. “There are no values… no truth… no certainty.. blah blah blah… Everything is subjective…”

I got the impression it was a mental disorder, which is hardly something you can criticise someone for. Of course its important to keep in mind that it is a disorder, not a proper value, but I didn’t see anyone claiming that subjectively it is a feasible alternative.

WOW! I’m gonna think twice now before I refer to a guitar, car, or gun as “sexy!”

Never buy a used keyboard from these people…

You might start laughing at the beginning of this, I know I did…But man, after about 10 minutes it is just straight up disturbing and sad. You feel so awful for these people.

I’m going to skip 21 minutes and take your word for it.

I still hold my conviction that all bizarre sexual fetishes are psychological. Either straight disorders or something just doesn’t click right up there or it’s something in your life that holds a different meaning/value and you turn that into a sexual one.

Ok it’s seems that all these women have a history of some sort of sexual abuse. Makes sense now.

During one of the scenes the woman with a bow and arrow fetish referred to herself as an O’ist. :slight_smile:

before I die though…I’m gonna fuck me a fish.

OO.Net, your number one source for Objectisexualism.

Now THAT’s disturbing.

We have 4 of the total of 6 results. YES, it is DISTURBING!

Why so disturbed? Isn’t love about having sex with your highest values? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha, and you thought it was the soaring sales of Atlas Shrugged that attracted new people here. :stuck_out_tongue: