Has anyone listened to this lecture? I need some opinions on how much this lecture has helped people in developing a better methodology for learning. I have just finished the Melody in Music lecture, and have realized these lectures may be well worth the money they cost (that one was at least, as I learned so much new material to apply towards my musical compositions).
I am a second year college student, who plans on attaining multiple degrees and attending graduate school. I currently make a decent amount of money, so I can spend whatever I want really on developing a good learning methodology now. My income will be changing dramatically less when I transfer schools next year, as I have to quit my job and start working part-time.
I want to buy up as much material as I can now while I have money. I also have a problem following through with financial goals, as I am very compulsive with my money. As I matter of fact, I don’t even set long-term financial goals anymore because of my inability to save. This is one of the main areas of my life I need to develop a better grasp on, as I am excellent at strategic planning, but I am awful at actually implementing the plans when they involve money. This is another area I am looking to purchase lectures on. I am wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for additional lectures on these subject matters. The other ones I have on my list so far are:
Setting Goals to Improve Your Life & Happiness Part 2
By Edwin A. Locke
http://www.aynrandbookstore2.com/store/pro…tem=18&mitem=24
Study Methods & Motivation (book)
By Edwin A. Locke
http://www.aynrandbookstore2.com/store/pro…tem=20&mitem=24
Induction In Physics and Philosophy (I will be studying neuroscience after I finish my music degree)
By Leonard Peikoff
http://www.aynrandbookstore2.com/store/pro…tem=38&mitem=39
Objectivity in Writing
By Robert W. Tracinski