Objectivist Intellectuals Hosting Weekly Meeting on Clubhouse, Thursday’s topic: “Can we ever be truly objective?”

Tomorrow night at 7pm EST, Ben Bayer and I will host a clubhouse meeting on the topic, “Can we ever be truly objective?” Here’s the event announcement. It’s very likely we’ll be joined by other Objectivist philosophers.

If you’re not on Clubhouse, PM me and I will send you an invite. (Clubhouse requires an iPhone or Android smartphone). Clubhouse works like a conference call, with a host who brings audience members ‘on stage’ to talk. If I send you an invite I can walk you through it. We encourage you to come and to join the conversation!

If you haven’t been joining us, you’re missing out. Our last Thursday meeting was an epic 3 hour discussion of free will with Objectivist philosophers Ben Bayer, Greg Salmieri, and Jason Rheins. A week or two earlier went over four hours on the topic of abortion. If you have a suggestion for future topics shoot me a PM.