Greetings,
I was trying to view content on a profile but the “See My Activity” button is redirecting me to edit the profile instead. Hope you can fix the bug.
Greetings,
I was trying to view content on a profile but the “See My Activity” button is redirecting me to edit the profile instead. Hope you can fix the bug.
That is weird… It’s happening for me in both visual themes, and in every profile. Was it your own profile you were trying to view, or someone else’s? If someone else’s, were you able to edit that profile, or was there a message saying you didn’t have permissions to edit?
As a temporary workaround, you can view at least your own content by using the dropdown menu next to your name at the top of each page. We may need to contact the forum software developers about this.
That is weird… It’s happening for me in both visual themes, and in every profile. Was it your own profile you were trying to view, or someone else’s? If someone else’s, were you able to edit that profile, or was there a message saying you didn’t have permissions to edit?
As a temporary workaround, you can view at least your own content by using the dropdown menu next to your name at the top of each page. We may need to contact the forum software developers about this.
I tried it on another’s profile and it gave me an error message saying I could not edit the profile so that’s at least a good thing. I was able to edit my own.
Invision (the forum software developers) fixed this error for us, applying an early patch ahead of their next update (hooray!).