If you know of any good cheap books that analyze objectivism please write them down or give me link.
I don’t have any specific recommendations, but Amazon has VERY good prices on used books, and all of the ones I have bought were in good condition.
Objectivism: The Philosophy of Ayn Rand is barely over $10 new.
The Philosophic Thought of Ayn Rand is an interesting read, if only because it’s not by an Objectivist. Some of the articles are pretty bad, but some of them are really good. (I thought the one comparing Rand’s and Aristotles’ ethics was great.) Used starting at $8.95. Not a book for beginners. I’d recommend studying OPAR thoroughly first. A big part of reading TPOAR is spotting errors.
Isaac
If you know of any good cheap books that analyze objectivism please write them down or give me link.
For cheap – or free – try your local public or university library. Also, if you have an Ayn Rand Institute (ARI) affiliated campus club, ARI can provide books and other materials at little or no cost.