Website Resources

I will soon be adding a “resource” page to the main site with all the resources this website will offer. I am looking for your ideas on new features you would like to see on the site. Here is what we have so far:

Flier Gallery

http://ObjectivismOnline.com/index.php?set…=view_album.php

Free Blogs, Email, Websites

http://ObjectivismOnline.com/blog/archive/000128.html

Beginner Questions Forum

http://forum.ObjectivismOnline.com/index.php?showforum=18

A random quote generator you can add to your site:

http://www.rationalmind.net/archives/00068…capitalist.html

My Pro-Capitalist Listserv:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProFreedom/

Additions under consideration:

Topics-indexed list of Objectivist resources on the web

Objectivism FAQ

I was actually looking for graphics, web-templates, clip-art etc with an Objectivism or Ayn-Rand association for my webiste.

Does anyone knows any sources?

http://www.shiver7.com/?p=links

There is a bunch of links here to non-royalty images. Im sure you can find some images relating to Objectivism.

sure a cool site with impressive links, but “I still haven’t found, what i’m looking for”.

Maybe its a good idea for graphic-freaks out here to work on somthing like this.