Where is this Leonard Peikoff video from?

I found this clip of Leonard Peikoff that I had never ever seen before, and was wondering if any of you knew its source. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzYBriNa9II

Wow that is great! At first I thought this was his Bill Maher appearnce from the mid-90s, but it looks like some kind of forum and the other people on the stage weren’t guests on that episode. (If anyone knows how to get that video I’d like to know).

Thats from his Capitalism vs Socialism Debate.

You can buy the whole thing on the Ayn Rand bookstore.

http://www.aynrandbookstore2.com/prodinfo.asp?number=CP01DV

Haha, I remember that. He pwned that socialist feminist lady who suggested that husbands owed a debt to their wives and everybody owed a debt to society.

It’s also available on youtube.

It’s also available on youtube.

Could you post a link? I didn’t find anything.

Please don’t link to copyrighted content hosted without permission. Buy it if you want it. Why so eager to have the unearned?

It was on youtube for a while but then it got taken down because of a copyright claim by the ARI.

Felt like a douche after having watched it without realizing it wasn’t supposed to be up there.

It was on youtube for a while but then it got taken down because of a copyright claim by the ARI.

Felt like a douche after having watched it without realizing it wasn’t supposed to be up there.

If anything, you might write an email or leave a comment on ARI’s YouTube channel and ask them if they would consider posting the video online. If they think it’s a good idea, then you would still be able to watch it for free and (more importantly) ARI’s rights would be respected.