Why is Modern Art so Bad?

You had no reason to read old threads or to assume he was an artist.

Also, being an artist does not mean he’s not wrong about Rand’s view on art.

 

Heh. That reminds me of a previous exchange that we had in which you asserted that I was misrepresenting Rand, probably due to your not having carefully read her writings on aesthetics. You believed that you were representing what she “really said.”

 

I easily demonstrated the falsehood of your position, here, and especially here. But I got no admission of error from you. Why is that?

 

And here you are once again suggesting that the natural, default assumption should be that I’m wrong about anything that I say about Rand on the issue of aesthetics.

 

What’s eating you, sNerd? Why do you continue to be so upset about my accurately reporting Rand’s position, when you’re not interested enough in the topic of aesthetics to actually study what she wrote? Why do you have a need to believe that she held positions that she didn’t?

 

J

1 Like