Objectivism Online Forum

Greetings from Down under

Rate this topic

Greetings all,

The secondary reason why I have chosen to join the Oist forum is to trade ideas in Epistamology and Metaphysics and the natural sciences, particularly Biology and Physics. Currently I'm ingaged in the completion of Biotechnology at University. I'm relativly new to the authorings of Ayn Rand having completed " Atlas Shrugged", " The fountain Head", " For the New Intellectuals" and " Philosophy who needs it", in the past 6 months since my introduction to her work by an aquantance. The primary reason why I'm here is to escape. Not who, but a the ever prevailing ubiquitousnes of ingnorance and pragmetism, in the people that I find aquantance and company with. That is to say , I'm concerned with, validating my ideas objectivly.

Although the title of this post suggests my place of residence is Australia , and it is, I carry the genetic and lingual birth marks of my motherland, Bulgaria. Where I was born and raised.

I'm looking forward, with salutations all round for the quality of the content in these forums , to trading my ideas and thinking with you. I am,

yours humbly

Kiril Palazov

Hi Concerto of Atlantis,

I've had the pleasure of meeting 2 Oists from Melbourne on previous occasions and glad to find another:)..have you visited prodos.com?...melbourne based, he hosts an online objectivist radio talk show, I highly recommend this listening.

I'm based in Adelaide and take lessons at UNISA ( University of South Austalia).

--

Kiril