Asian Mafia is going to defeat the Illuminati!

http://www.livevideo.com/video/B39085961A3…ti-soon-to.aspx

If… only for a few good chuckles! <_<

Watch out for the Illuminati and their raciallly targeted viruses like SARs!

[if you are wondering where I got this, someone on Facebook posted it in all seriousness]

Edit Note: Context-dropping… it’s all about context-dropping.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/B39085961A3…ti-soon-to.aspx

Reposted the video, see if it works.

The video in the second post is working for me, I’d like someone to at least click on it to see if it works.

I’d also like to discuss the things brought up in the video. It’s an excellent example of a lot of irrational concepts floating around our culture. In fact, for some reason the Japanese guy in the video keeps repeating that “the world” knows all about the evil plans of the Rockfeller’s and people “like them” and that,we, “the world” want it to end…

… So we can all have free and more health-care and education.

The video in the second post is working for me, I’d like someone to at least click on it to see if it works.

Link works for me.

The link worked for me too, but there was no way I was going to sit through FOUR HOURS of that! Ayyychh…

JJM

The link worked for me too, but there was no way I was going to sit through FOUR HOURS of that! Ayyychh…

JJM

Actually, I think the time on it is misread. It was like 80% when I listened to it and it still said it had 200 minutes left.