and yet, there are those who still cling to the ailing belief that Al-Jazeera is simply “the war from another viewpoint”? I wonder if the middle east will ever realize how manipulative this company is. Of course, they probably won’t, seeing as how AJ is spoon feeding them everything they want to hear.
I’d like to see the left’s response if Fox or any other conservative ever tried to pull a stunt like this.
and yet, there are those who still cling to the ailing belief that Al-Jazeera is simply “the war from another viewpoint”? I wonder if the middle east will ever realize how manipulative this company is. Of course, they probably won’t, seeing as how AJ is spoon feeding them everything they want to hear.
I’d like to see the left’s response if Fox or any other conservative ever tried to pull a stunt like this.
Try watching the so-called documentary Outfoxed. It was a documentary that supposedly blew open the conspiracy by the right wing to take control of the news media through Fox News. I kidded my fiance that she finally admitted that the news media was biased even if she was wrong about which direction it was biased. Fox was getting crucified in the documentary for having kids sing something like “God Bless America” that were attendind the Reagan library the day he died or some such thing.
Liberals will point to you where the oh-so-evil Clear Channel used the FCC to quash a person from using a low powered FM staion whose sole goal it seemed to be complaining about Clear Channel. When you point out that if you de-regulate the airwaves those oh-so-evil corporations wouldn’t be able to stop people from broadcasting you’ll get shot down for promoting big business.
I wish people would realize that it’s’manipulation of regulation that keep “big business” in power that is the problem. In a truly capitalistic system, companies like GE and Time Warner wouldn’t exist at all since it’s Antitrust and FCC regulatoin that directly created them.
I went to AlJezeera’s website a few days ago from a link. There was a little icon in one corner of Israel’s security wall (the page was actually on how Islam won the Culture Wars, yes, you read that correctly). Anyway under the icon was the following text, “Israel’s apartheid wall, winding through Palestine - like a python”.
A python. Even the links have propaganda!!!
Picture Fox news running this -
“Micahel Moore seen here eating bread - like a maggot”. I have a feeling the veiwers would see through that easily, or think they drank too much. I’m beginning to think Al Jezeera’s veiwers will beleive anything.