Belated Introduction

Oops…just noticed this forum for introductions so, even though I’ve posted a few times already, I’ll do a quick intro.

I’m 33 years of age and have only been reading Ms Ayn Rand’s books for a year, though I have been reading Terry Goodkind (an Objectivist author of fantasy) for 9 years now. I live in England, though I’m originally from Northern Ireland, and I work as a prison officer. Also a dad of 2 (soon to be 3 in Oct/Nov).

I look forward to reading and, when I can, posting on the forums.

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

We do have a few other members from the United Kingdom.

Welcome! It’s nice when we get new people that aren’t 15. Of course, it’s also nice when we get people that ARE 15, it’s just that older folks are a bit rarer. :slight_smile:

Welcome from one hunter to another :slight_smile:

There are a lot of interesting people here, so I’m sure you’ll fit in.

I’ve never read any Goodkind, and you aren’t the only person to mention the name. I guess I’m going to have to go out and see what all the hubbub is about :slight_smile: