Capitalist paradise forum

http://www.capitalistparadise.tk

Just made. Needs members. Please Join.

Hope you don’t mind the shameless advertisement.

It looks interesting, but I’m going to wait and see. Once you get decent base of users, I wonder how much discussion will degenerate into constant “War Zone” posting.

I’m curious about the nature of having a no rules posting area, and what long term effects it will have on your board.

VES

Edit: To clarify, his board has 1 posting area designated as having no rules. It appears other areas would be subject to moderation.

No rules?

Your forum will reach meltdown about 1 hour after the first socialist finds out and gets his mates to swamp you.

I speak from past experience.

Edit: To clarify, his board has 1 posting area designated as having no rules.  It appears other areas would be subject to moderation.

Correct.

Correct.

See you there then.

But be prepared to delete, delete and delete!

I’ve gone to the forum as HaggisHunter and have asked the anti-capitalists to come out in favour of something.

Should be fun.

You are already in the process of being swamped by Marxists who would love to eat Bilbo Baggins and his mates

I got bored, so I made what I believe to be a nice looking banner. If you want to use it Inviticus, so bet it, if not I don’t care:-D

Thanks Praxus! It looks great. Nice choice of quote as well.

BlackSabbath,

Thankyou for joining. I am reluctant to ban anyone at these early stages but sometime in the future I may restrict the Marxists to the Anti-Capitalism section of the site.

Thanks Praxus! It looks great. Nice choice of quote as well.

BlackSabbath,

Thankyou for joining. I am reluctant to ban anyone at these early stages but sometime in the future I may restrict the Marxists to the Anti-Capitalism section of the site.

It does not pay to be liberal in these matters.

One of the commies already swears like a trooper and his posts are full of references to pornography.

What more do you need to delete somebody?

I went to high school with that guy. He spends most of his time playing computer games… a typical armchair activist.

I have given him a warning.

Some of our top posters are Marxists. Any one else going to join and help set things straight?

You were warned.

In situations like this, it is not only the right thing to delete posts but it feels goooooooddddddd!

I belong to one other forum of a political / philosophical nature. I get my fill on that one of both liberals and conservatives who continually fail to use reason and rationality in presenting their “truths”. Each visit lessens it’s value to me. I couldn’t bear to walk into yet another forum and have to put up with the same stuff.

VES

I am starting to see what you mean.

All Marxists are now to be either banned or restrcited.

There is one guy called Enigma who has now resorted to insults and outright lies such as saying the old Warsaw Pact countries were state capitalists.

He has contracted the disease known as deletiopostitis.

both liberals and conservatives who continually fail to use reason and rationality

Heh. :wink:

Their arguments always seem besides the point. In the recent debate about giving non-citizens the power to vote, the liberals claim it is about “empowering the community” and the conservatives retort that it “violates decades of conventional wisdom!”

Rhetoric rhetoric everywhere, but no logic to think… (ok, bad paraphrasing of the rhyme of the ancient philosopher)