Francisco Tarrega:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfigIzhIls
Agustin Mangore Barrios:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LHbz5DqavOE&feature=related
Andrew York:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvmcNaMLYXs
and some Chopin:
Francisco Tarrega:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfigIzhIls
Agustin Mangore Barrios:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LHbz5DqavOE&feature=related
Andrew York:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvmcNaMLYXs
and some Chopin:
I love Classical Guitar even though I’m only a beginner at it. My favorites are Augustin Barrios Mangore and Heitor Villa-Lobos.
I love classical guitar, and am a player, but I don’t think these are with the permission of the owner of the original clip. One has already been taken down, probably because the owner caught it and asked them to.
If you’re gonna post a link in a thread here, I think it’s your responsibility to be certain that the link is okay with the owner/creator of the music.
Kazuhito Yamashita
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FNlwmpU7Rk
<- his body movements and posture make the performance even more passionate for me
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kQ5vPkQ5hug <- how is this even physically possible? ![]()
He’s also done solo guitar performances of Dvorak’s 9th Symphony and Stravinsky’s Firebird, among other things
<3
Recently I’ve been listening to Ana Vidovic, particularily her playing Isaac Albeniz’s Asturias or Fedrico Moreno Torroba pieces.
For legitimate listening, I reckon you can find many of these on www.naxos.com