I’m not sure who I ought to direct this to, but I appreciate getting the email notifications of replies to threads I have subscribed to, but I was wondering if the topic of the thread can be used as the subject of the email. The way it is now, if I want to reply to a topic that someone has replied to a while back, I have to either remember where the topic is on oo.net or dig through all of my topic reply notifications to find it. The task would be much easier if the email subject line was the thread topic line so that I could do a search via my email program and find it. I think the search feature of oo.net is rather good, but it is rather awkward to use or to have to go to the website to find the topic so I can reply to it. I currently have my email filters set up to find “objectivismonline.net” so all of my topic reply notifications wind up in the same email folder, so changing the subject line to the topic line wouldn’t mess that up.
Thank you in advance.