first impression

WWWWWWWWWWWWell,

My name is Megan, I live in Ottawa, Ontario, and I have been an objectivist for 2 years now.

I’d just like to say that so far, I’m impressed with the rationality and logic that fills this site.

There’s a lot of b.s. on the net. Glad I found something worthwhile.

I noticed that some people are senior members and others are juniors, etc. What are the qualifications???

Anyhow, hope to have some interesting conversations in the future,

Megan

Welcome, Megan!

My appreciation for this site is the same as yours. I think most of the people on here agree. Many thanks to David for providing this forum. :slight_smile:

The senior/junior thing just indicates the number of posts a person has made. It doesn’t really mean anything.

Hi Megan!

Don’t listen to dondigitalia. It may not mean a lot in practicality, but the Senior/Junior/Novice qualifications have a lot of sentimental value! :slight_smile:

To see the current post requirements to achieve each level see GreedyCapitalist’s post at: http://forum.ObjectivismOnline.com/index.p…opic=136&st=20#

How are things in Canada?

eran,

Things in canada could be worse i suppose… I sometimes wonder if things are better in the states or in canada. It’s a tough call.