Hello everyone.

Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself. I am a first year law school student in London, Ontario (at the University of Western Ontario). I’m relatively new to Objectivism and I’ve decided the best way to learn is not only to get invovled in this forum but also to start a blog of my own where I can connect Objectivism with the issues that affect me personally.

I would like any feedback about my posts or any logical inconsistencies anyone may find. I’d appreciate any insight that can be offered - I am attempting to solidify my views (when I have time off from reading cases from 1670!) in an entertaining manner to read.

Hehe.. the address is http://mindconspiracy.blogspot.com

Thanks in advance for any help you can give - being Objectivists I know the only enticement to bring you there is to give you a chance to possibly solidify your own views (or give you new ideas) as well!

Issack :slight_smile:

You should talk with DavidOdden and Groovenstein, they’re the local Law Studs . . . or at least they seem to enjoy arguing about it a lot. :slight_smile:

Welcome. Readtherulesifyouhaven’talready.

Welcome aboard. Matt’s the real law stud, I’m just a dilettante. It’ll be interesting to get a Canadian perspective on legal issues: I find it hard to get my foot in the door.

Hi there,

Glad to be here. I look forward to discussing random legal issues (or anything at all for that matter)… where do you guys usually discuss this, in which part of the forum?

Issack

I look forward to discussing random legal issues (or anything at all for that matter)… where do you guys usually discuss this, in which part of the forum?

Usually in Political Philosophy, sometimes in Ethics. Matt has a Supreme Court thread going in current events.