Fox Valley Objectivists Club

I would like to let everyone know that Steve Hathway, Ryan Winkle and Rodney Schoeter have started an Objectivist Club in the Fox Valley. For more details, please visit www.fvobjectivists.com

We currently meet on the first Thurs of each month. We meet at the Daily Buzz in downtown Green Bay (though there is talk of moving it to Appleton). Please visit the site for directions to the meeting and any changes in locale.

I would like to let everyone know that Steve Hathway, Ryan Winkle and Rodney Schoeter have started an Objectivist Club in the Fox Valley. For more details, please visit www.fvobjectivists.com

We currently meet on the first Thurs of each month. We meet at the Daily Buzz in downtown Green Bay (though there is talk of moving it to Appleton). Please visit the site for directions to the meeting and any changes in locale.

That’s my hometown!

Next time I visit the folks I’ll look you up.

Good luck guys.

Bob

Patriot Resistance

Galts Gulch Gifts

Cool! Too bad that I work really early in the morning. Nice to see something close.