Objectivists in San Francisco?

After doing a little research, there apparently is not an active Objectivist society in the city of San Francisco that isn’t geared toward students (SFSU…you guys have a great website, btw).

So, if anyone is interested in helping me to get a general Objectivist club for the city going, please feel free to contact me. :thumbsup:

I think I’ve heard of something called Golden Gate Objectivists. I’m not sure though. Maybe it’s geared towards students.

http://goldengateobjectivists.com/index.htm

Golden Gate Objectivists (GGO) is an informal association of individuals in the San Francisco Bay Area who are interested in promoting Ayn Rand’s ideas in the local community. We believe that Objectivism provides a rational, principled stand in contrast to today’s supposed alternative of liberal or conservative ideas. We are convinced that we can make a difference in getting rational ideas heard locally by working together to impact the local culture.

Just met a bunch of Objectivists in San Francisco. We’re not meeting regularly yet, but we’ve talked about it. Keep in touch!

The link above did not work for me, but http://goldengateobjectivistgroup.blogspot.com/ did. It may be out of date, as all the events were in 2010.