Hamas kill innocent Palestinians in Gaza (Rare Video) (Must See)

Hamas terrorists kill innocent Palestinians in Gaza (Rare Video) (Must See)

Note: There is no gore/blood visible

Yes, Palestine is not a terrorist state /sarcasm, it is only controlled by terrorists, who were democratically elected, and of which the Palestinians refused to stop supporting. It now looks like the hand has bit the mouth that feeds it (what a surprise), the terrorist Hamas faction is now in charge, no longer the citizens. And to think that some people think Palestine’s cause should be placed on equal moral footing with Israel’s right to exist. Everyone hold hands and support the desert Nazi’s. Give me a break.

http://www.youtube.com/wat​ch?v=I1M4eH9K…yer_e​mbedded

We’re sorry, the page that you requested cannot be found.

Obviously the video was a fake… :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn. First thing I would’ve done upon finding out that it’s a rare video is download it so it isn’t lost when it’s taken down.

EDIT: Your URL was messed up. When you click it, there’s some random urlencoded characters in the middle of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1M4eH9Kk7I

Sorry guys not sure what happened there. I know it had been taken down a good while back and that this was a repuload, considering the time difference I assumed that particular video was there to stay. Thanks for finding it Amaroq.

I saw that a while back. Funny how dramatic facts like that make no impact on people when they have a corrupt moral code.

Thanks for finding it Amaroq.

It’s actually the same link as yours, with the odd characters edited out. Just re-pasting yours in your post should fix it.

As to the video itself, I think this guy is pretty much spot-on. And it’s nice to hear it coming from someone with an arabian accent, because what moron could further ignore the truth about the middle-east when it’s coming from a middle-eastern man, right? It’s like, getting to see the story from the inside.

Yeah I noticed it was the same, I am not sure why it messed up when I linked it since all I did was a copy & paste, but it doesn’t let me edit my original post so people will just have to look down for it.

This proves that democracy (once again) has nothing to do with freedom.

Indeed. The man narrating the video makes this obvious. The Muslims living there think what’s going on is A-Okay. It’s perfectly fine for Hamas to kill its own people and send young men, women, and children off to die as suicide bombers, but if one Israeli soldier kills one Iranian in defense of his own country, it causes a Muslim uproar.

Also, if you watched part 2 of the video, you see another instance of Muslim hypocrisy. When 3000 Americans died on 9/11, there were Muslim men, women, and children dancing and cheering in the streets. But when the tables are turned and Israel kills Muslims in the course of a retaliation against them, they play the victim. (You also don’t see Israelis dancing and cheering in the streets when they hear about this, as far as I know.)

Apologists in the US like to cite “examples” of the US meddling in the middle-east, and then tell us that it’s our fault that the terrorists attacked us on 9/11. But the Muslim people themselves are hypocrites. They’re perfectly fine with their own governments slaughtering their own people, but they become enraged when anyone else does so in retaliation of violence that they themselves started. What’s the difference? One is doing so from their religion, the other is an outside influence.