And then that would add further support for the allegory itself and Lord Voldemort would again be, as Moose had pointed out, Hitler.
LV’s death, or rather his possible (much anticipated) death in Book 7, may also then be along the same lines as that of Hitler’s death. Jo, I mean, J. K. Rowlings has already said that not only is Book 7 her favorite of the series, but that the forums are not just going to stop discussion or shut down once it’s published. I’m thinking that maybe, if we are going with the allegory here, that LV’s possible death may be somewhat open, in the way or in the same way that Hitler’s death was to some who speculated that is was caused by something other than suicide, and so forth.
Voldemort’s greatest fear is “ignominious death”. Let’s say if he is somehow powerless in a particular situation, I would think that given his greatest fear, he might take his own life, instead of others taking it…just a thought… And didn’t that happen with Hitler, too? Forgive me, I am not too familiar with history…
I want to add a little more to what I had said earlier about an observation:
Tactics used by the Death Eaters at the Tri-Wizard camp like that of KKK…
More: The way that the Nazis singled out the Jews, can be similiar to the approach that the Death Eaters take in trying to do the same, in a way, with the pure-blooded wizards.
Moose, did Voldemort actually say what you said (or even something like it) in your first point in the topic starter about eradicating “half’s” in favor of “pure’s”. I don’t remember him saying things like that, only the Death Eaters and their student supporters, and so forth. I could definately be wrong, that is why I want to make sure, so that’s why I’m asking. 