House M.D.

I just recently finished watching House, and it was a decent show. I don’t know how I feel about the ending. It wasn’t very satisfying for me seeing House decide to “change” because… the show didn’t seem to be too clear on the final reason. What does anybody else here think?

Also, this is my first post on this site, so consider this my official “Hello”.

Welcome to the forum.

I loved _House _and was sorry to see it go. It was witty, interesting, smart, and the characters seemed like they could have existed, in their own weird world. I thought the ending was plausible, for a moment in the show’s time. House chose his friend, in his characteristic over-the-top way. Maybe his friend will have died before House had the chance to sabotage his own choice again, regarding his personal relationships.

I used to like House quite a bit, but once every episode became about Taub’s divorce or some bizarre practical joke played on Wilson (i.e. when House somehow constructs a garage door in the wall between their offices) it was apparent that the show was starting to suck…and it was!

I never actually got tired of House and Wilson’s relationship. That never got boring. Taub never grew on me; I found it hard to like him given he did stupid things and couldn’t even meet his own standards.

Loved House too, but got bored with it towards the end. I never caught the final season. I could still watch it some day, though. I’m still finding Seinfeld episodes I haven’t seen yet, and those are from the late 90s.

I skipped more than half of the last season because I really wanted to see the last episode. In the last episode, he says to someone during a flashback (like done in previous episodes), “Nobody cared about the medicine,” after skipping over details. The medicine has always been like a background to let personal conflicts have good content.