Obamify yourself!

http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/

In addition to my new avatar (which is me, in case you can’t tell), I did one of my cat.

How fun. <_<

“Victory we can believe in.”

“Victory we can believe in.”

Good one.

I want credit for “Ropes and Chains”, Kelly! <_<

You got it! <_< (And my apologies, I didn’t realize it came from you. I knew I had heard it somewhere recently.) :dough:

That’s my bit of it.(attached)

<_<

Barney Frank…hilarious! Speaking of, have any of you heard the Rush Limbaugh/Paul Shanklin parody song, Banking Queen sung by Barney Frank to the tune of Dancing Queen? There are a few good reasons to listen to Rush and those parody songs are one of them. <_<

lmao

I was going to do one, but my slogan didn’t fit… <_<

“5.56mm a Caliber You Can Believe In!”

I was going to do one, but my slogan didn’t fit… :dough:

“5.56mm a Caliber You Can Believe In!”

Underpowered. <_<

Underpowered. <_<

Yeah, that’s what the Iraqi’s and Afghan’s thought :dough:

Though I am fond of 105mm personally.

A nightmarish creation! :o

Yeah, Nancy Pelosi is quite a handsome woman, isn’t she.

I’m having way too much fun with this.

Hannibal Lecter and Atlas.

America: we will kill you in your sleep on Christmas.

shrug.bmp (390 KB)