Sloganize Yourself!

Go to the following website.

http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

Type in your name. Let us know what slogan you got. There are a lot of funny slogans that come out. I had fun with this yesterday inserting every name I could think of. Have Fun!

P.S. These were the slogans I got for my name! :lol:

“You Can Do It When You Isabel It.”

“Don’t you just love being in Isabel?”

“Leave the Capitalism Forever to Us.”

“Can’t Do It In Real Life? Do It On Felipe.”

“Got Felipe?”

“Now with 50% more Felipe!”

“He Who Thinks Felipe Drinks Felipe.”

“Stop. Go. Felipe.”

“Felipe - Australian for Beer.”

“I Bet He Drinks Felipe.”

“Absolut Felipe.”

Apparently I’m quite the drink.

“It’s not TV. It’s colin”

“Wouldn’t You Rather Be Manav?”

“Make Room for the Manav.”

“Manav Is Good For You.”

“Gotta Lotta Manav.”

:lol:

“If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Softwarenerd”

“Because Softwarenerd Can’t Drive.”

“The Right Softwarenerd at the Right Time.”

“Good to the last softwareNerd”

Gee I guess I have a suggestive name

Whatever You’re Into, Get Into Dikaiosyne

Show Me The Dikaiosyne!

Clunk Click, Every Dikaiosyne.

The Dikaiosyne Effect.

Do You Eat The Dikaiosyne Last?

For That Deep Down Body Dikaiosyne

“Watch Out, There’s a Rationalcop About.”

“Little. Yellow. Different. Rationalcop.”

“Dial Down the Rationalcop.”

And my own little slogan in the Hillary Clinton vein… (ugh)

It takes a RationalCop.

“Bring Out The Rearden Steel”

I like the sound of that!

“The Groovenstein of confidence.”

“What can Groovenstein do for you?”

Nice.

‘Nothin’ Says Lovin’ Like Monica from the Oven.’

‘Smart. Beautiful. Monica.’

‘Gotta Lotta Monica.’

(Some of them were actually kind of obscene! :lol: Do I sense a Monica Lewinsky factor? :frowning: )

Stop. Go. Scott Kursk.

We’re always low on Scott Kursk.

Just one Scott Kursk - Give it to me!

Paypal money to [email protected]

Sorry, the last one was an attempt at a subliminal advertising slogan. I’ll let you know how good it was.

Kills All Known John Kerry - Dead.

Only John Kerry Can Prevent Forest Fires.

Sweet as the Moment When the Howard Dean Went “Pop”

I Think, Therefore Howard Dean.

Feel The Raw Naked George Bush Of The Road.

Make It A George Bush Night.

You’re in Good Hands with Ralph Nader.

Ralph Nader Tested, Mother Approved.

I Can’t Believe I Ate The Whole GreedyCapitalist.

:alien:

“Naughty, but Prometheus”

“Prometheus - It Does a Body Good”

“Kids Will Do Anything For Prometheus.”

“The Prometheus That Likes To Say Yes.”

“Lightening the Prometheus”

“Have You Had Your Dinesh Today?”

“It’s Slightly Rippled with a Flat Dinesh”

“I Was a Dinesh Weakling”

“A Dinesh A Day Helps You Work, Rest and Play.”

Hmmmmm. No Comment :alien:

Dinesh.

“Unskinned with the Less Fattening Centres.”

“Keep That Unskinned Complexion.”

“Is it live, or is it Unskinned?”

“I wish I were an Unskinned weiner…”

You keep clicking and it just gets worse and worse.

“We don’t make Hakarmaskannar, we make Hakarmaskannar better.”

“A Hakarmaskannar’s too wet without one.”

“Let your fingers do the walking through the Hakarmaskannar.”

“Top breeders recommend Hakarmaskannar.”

“The Hakarmaskannar that likes to say Yes.”

“Marvin the Mountie always gets his Hakarmaskannar.”

Some slightly suggestive slogans for my name too but the first is the best :stuck_out_tongue:

The science of Dave.

Top breeders recommend Dave. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dave really satisfies. B)

Dave wanted.

Dave. It’s what’s for dinner.

The best part of waking up is Dave in your cup.

Do you eat the Dave last?

Prolongs active Dave.

The Dave of paradise.

Behold the power of Dave.

“Behold the Power of Eternal.”

“I’d like to buy the world a Styles.”

“Go on, get your Styles out” (Definitely a good one for a drummer!)

“Have Styles your way.” (What?!?!?!?)

“I want my Styles.”

Mine isn’t as conducive to cool phrases like the rest of yours. :stuck_out_tongue: