Objectivist Map Add Yourself!

Admin, if you find this as cool as I do, will you please pin this topic?

For those of you who haven’t heard of frappr.com it is a google maps powered group listing. It’s very cool and will allow us to visually explore the demographics of the people on this forum.

If someone has already done this let me know!!!

Here’s the link: Objectivist Nation

Please add yourself and link to this map from your pages so we can more easily network and/or make friends with people of the Objectivist philosophy.

Being a regular member of this forum, as a contrabution, I will gladly maintain this group.

Thanks everyone!

Please be patient with the site it seems to run pretty slow sometimes.

*BUMP* there’s a new interface!! check it out!

Hey I thought I would be the first Kiwi on that thing..however someone beat me too it :smiley: .

That’s awesome.

Awsome. There are actually 3 people nearby. Don’t see any contact method, however.

If you go to the “members” list on the forum, and click on “Toggle More Options…”, you’ll see some more search criteria displayed. One of these is State. That should get you a list of folks from your state that have been members on the forum at some point or the other.

I know there has to be more than 5 Canadian O’ists!!!

I know there has to be more than 5 Canadian O’ists!!!

Nope. All socialists up there! :confused:

Seriously though, Canada gets credit for Peikoff. He’s from Winnipeg I believe. That’s gotta count for like 30 or something.

I know there has to be more than 5 Canadian O’ists!!!

One more added, right here! I seem to be the only one in Saskatchewan thus far…this province is famous for being the birthplace of Tommy the Commie (Tommy Douglas) after all. Hmmm…

Nope. All socialists up there! :read:

Seriously though, Canada gets credit for Peikoff. He’s from Winnipeg I believe. That’s gotta count for like 30 or something.

Actually you are dismayingly correct in saying Canada is all socialists…with the exception of we 6 Objectivists.

Just added myself as the third Coloradoan. Of course I knew a couple of dozen Objectivists here due to Front Range Objectivism–and at least two are on OO and haven’t put themselves on the map.

  • added to San Diego, will have to change it when I move to Japan.

It won’t let me see the page. It says there’s nothing there. )=

is this a new map? not too many Oists around my tri states

edit: wow and there are only 2 people in my city, that sucks. and I’m not even a real Oist, just a big fan of Ayn Rand and Capitalism so there’s only one in my city when you think about it this way…

Orrrrrighty, I’ve added myself!

JJM

Darn, I guess I’m the only Objectivist in Afghanistan. Thanks for making this group!

I’m from here .

I just added myself… I thought I’d done it before :wink:

I added myself again too… I think their system is buggy.

Went ahead and added myself. One lonely Objectivist in New Orleans. :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

1st O’ist in Singapore.