I’m sure someone knows someone in Florida thats an objectivist…but from the way Jacksonville works I wouldn’t say there’s many…lol.
Anyone?
~Michael
I’m sure someone knows someone in Florida thats an objectivist…but from the way Jacksonville works I wouldn’t say there’s many…lol.
Anyone?
~Michael
www.fsuobjectivism.com is the website for the FSU objectivist club, in Tally.
www.fsuobjectivism.com is the website for the FSU objectivist club, in Tally.
I’m a student of UCF, and an Objectivist. The club here died, but i’m thinking about trying to restart it. In the meantime, I know at least two other Objectivists my age, both good friends. Maybe we can have a chat sometime?
Objectivist right out of Tampa here.
felipe isn’t from Tallahassee Selfish, he’s actually in New York right now. he was just informing Release about my club, which I am president of.
There are two other officers from my club that post here every once in a while, 5 officers total, all in Tally. There’s also a club at UF, which seems to be doing fairly well: www.aynrandclub.com