I’ve watched Stardust today and I recommend it to everybody. Delivering solid acting, awesome special effects, great setting and no dull moment, it’s the best fantasy movie since Lord of the Rings and Helsing.
I’ve watched Stardust today and I recommend it to everybody. Delivering solid acting, awesome special effects, great setting and no dull moment, it’s the best fantasy movie since Lord of the Rings and Helsing.
I saw that too and was pleasantly surprised. Wasn’t at all what I expected.
For me, Stardust was a very disjointed movie of fairy-land lore with an inexplicable plot, almost to the point of incoherence.
That said, some of the side-tracks were at least humorous. But if you’re going to see the movie, I would say that the two young actors, and a few of the supporters, are what will make it worth your time. They are cheerful characters and very likable.
The plot was pretty hard to understand at times for me too. The weirdest part is when the Hero leaves his girlfriend in a hotel, after professing his love for the first time and while she remains in mortal peril, to make fun of his old girlfriend. What kind of loser would do that?