Superpower Of Attorney

“Ever wonder what a collaboration between Tex Avery and Ayn Rand might have uncorked? Wonder no more. “The Incredibles,” the latest Pixar production from Disney and “Iron Giant” director Brad Bird, is a fun-filled foray into animated action, fantasy and adventure. And objectivism. And tort reform.”

http://tinyurl.com/66oou

Looks like fun.

I have not seen the Incredibles yet, but I got the opposite impression from this review by Scott Holleran:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/reviews/?id=incredibles.htm

… “The Incredibles,” the latest Pixar production from Disney and “Iron Giant” director Brad Bird, is a fun-filled foray into animated action, fantasy and adventure. And objectivism. …

The philosophy Ayn Rand created is Objectivism. What do you mean by “objectivism”?

The philosophy Ayn Rand created is Objectivism. What do you mean by “objectivism”?

He is quoting the author of the article there, not making his own statement.

I have not seen the Incredibles yet, but I got the opposite impression from this review by Scott Holleran:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/reviews/?id=incredibles.htm

Two apparently contrasted viewpoints.

One review says “It’s all about self-determination”

Pasted from http://tinyurl.com/66oou

The other that “one’s best is inborn”

Pasted from http://tinyurl.com/63rk2

Well, Pixar always comes through with great animation. I haven’t seen it either, but will be sure to check it out.

For the record, Objectivism has been in my spell check (with the big O.)