Personally, it seems like it is another crisis to generate more power in individual governments if not a global government.
I visit hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies each day that I work, and there seems to be “excitement”, but this isn’t a melt down. I don’t have the vaccination myself. I personally don’t know anyone that has ever got the virus. Heard about a friend of someone I know, but that’s it. I can’t confirm that they had a culture done that says they had H1N1 either versus some other virus on top of that.
Personally, it seems like it is another crisis to generate more power in individual governments if not a global government.
I visit hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies each day that I work, and there seems to be “excitement”, but this isn’t a melt down. I don’t have the vaccination myself. I personally don’t know anyone that has ever got the virus. Heard about a friend of someone I know, but that’s it. I can’t confirm that they had a culture done that says they had H1N1 either versus some other virus on top of that.
I had it. It sucked but I certainly never felt at any point like I was about to die. Taking Tamiflu I felt like a human being again after about three days. I still have some lingering tiredness but that could just be the weather/my back pain.
Personally, it seems like it is another crisis to generate more power in individual governments if not a global government.
I think it is deeper than politics; I think it is based in epistemology. It comes from a loss of perspective when thinking about these types of issues. It requires conscious conceptual control to not be swayed by news of the moment, and some people simply have not mastered doing so. Also, at the level of conscious ideology, a fair number of people have an unwarranted distrust of modern science and man’s ability to deal with things like this. This makes them more prone to worrying about things like this. Journalists then play to this audience.
(Aside: In so many different contexts, I am struck by myopic thinking that makes me wonder at the extent to which some human beings can drop back into the thinking styles of non-reasoning animals/children.)
Also, at the level of conscious ideology, a fair number of people have an unwarranted distrust of modern science and man’s ability to deal with things like this. This makes them more prone to worrying about things like this. Journalists then play to this audience.
I would go further in that I have have a warrented distrust of government intervention. Right from the start, this has not been handled in a manner of protection for individual citizens. And this has been a continuation of their new order. Lines for those that want the vaccine and shortages.
It’s governments intervention into science that concerns me.
I heard the “A Mother’s Story” public service announcement on the radio at work, and I was disgusted. I think it was both an appeal to emotion and just plain fear-mongering.
Swain flu is one of the major disease which is very harmful to the people and if people are not going to take precaution due to the primary stage then it spread Fast in human body after that there is no any anti vaccination is available till now.
In swain flu H1N1 virus is the main which is performing in this disease.Till November month 16,328 cases are noted and among them 600 was dead.It will also decreased your immune system.
Swain flu is one of the major disease which is very harmful to the people and if people are not going to take precaution due to the primary stage then it spread Fast in human body after that there is no any anti vaccination is available till now.
In swain flu H1N1 virus is the main which is performing in this disease.Till November month 16,328 cases are noted and among them 600 was dead.It will also decreased your immune system.
Wow. It would be a lot easier to understand your points if you paid just a little bit of attention to grammar and spelling.
Based on what I think you might be trying to say, I wonder how swine flu compares with the regular flu virus in terms of fatalities and hospitalizations. My general sense (supported by no empirical data whatsoever) is that the whole H1N1 scare turned out to be far less than everyone expected. Let’s face it, the media and the government did a pretty good job of hyping up H1N1 and they did the same thing with Asian Bird Flu a couple of years ago. These kinds of scare tactics don’t exactly lead to increased trust in our elected officials.