I’m liking the site’s new look. Very cozy and Ayn Rand would most likely approves. :lol:
mhmm i agree. Is theis why the site’s been down at times lately?
Ooh, shiny! ![]()
Is it that new “freedom” smell in the air or does OO.Net have a new face for it’s forum? I don’t know what I think of it yet.
I was wondering what everyone was talking about. Then I opened the forum in IE and found out. Apparently in Firefox it still uses the old layout.
Actually, if I then login to forum in IE, it goes back to the old format. Must be a user preference.
I don’t see it. I’m using Firefox. If I open IE, then I see it.
Actually, if I then login to forum in IE, it goes back to the old format. Must be a user preference.
Is it that new “freedom” smell in the air
Nobody likes a smartass. ![]()
Uh oh, posts are repeating.
Uh oh, posts are repeating.
Uh oh…
I assume people are referring to the “skin” (see bottom of page for choices). I guess GreedyCapitalist might have set the default skin to a new option (Arobase?), so anyone who was using the default started to see it. Also, anyone who logs out would see the default skin.
I could see the new skin using Firefox this morning as well as right now using IE. It’s not a Firefox issue.
Generally, I really like it. It feels like springtime!
The only thing I have an issue with is the dollar sign symbol used to denote new posts. The shiny glare or is it a cloud at the top of the dollar sign obscures it a bit and I couldn’t tell what the symbol was. It looked like half a hammer & sickle (:eek!)
Anyway, the color scheme is lovely in general and I just wonder if the dollar sign symbol could be tidied a little so it has a cleaner look to it.
I like the new look too, but what’s up with the shiny cup of coffee (if that’s what it is) in the top left corner? Seems kind of random to me.
There are diverent skins?
*Looks at the botom*
Ooh, Jet black, me likey!
Hmm, I prefer the IP.Board Pro skin myself.
I’m liking the site’s new look. Very cozy and Ayn Rand would most likely approves. :lol:
This theme is about four years old. You can choose from the six available themes at the bottom of the page.