If you will read what I said, it makes sense.
I did read it, and it makes no sense.
You don’t want to make someone stop hearing what you are saying before you even get started.
And you do not attempt to convert mystics by concealing the fact that Objectivsm rejects mysticism in any form.
Maybe that is salesmanship. But, there isnt anything wrong with it if it helps people to see and understand Objectivism.
How pragmatic an attitude that is, and so un-Objectivist.
I think the religion aspect of Objectivism …
What “religious aspect of Objectivism?” Objectivism rejects religion wholesale, completely, wholly, and fully. Undeniably. Irrevocably. Forever.
I ask again: have you actually read Ayn Rand?
… is a journey that a person who converts will eventually understand on their own. I have seen that first hand with my wife.
Your words reveal so little about facts but are filled with innuendo. What exactly do you mean to say?
What if a person believes in god based on logical reasons of the complexities of the universe and the odds of it happening at random?
Then, at best, they have made an error of logic or knowledge. At worst, they have chosen faith over reason.
Or perhaps because of certain amazing coincidences (miracles) that they have seen in their lives.
You mean, because they choose their feelings about something rather than evaluating facts with logic?
These reasons are not based on faith but by reason.
You and I do not have the same understanding of the meaning of reason and faith.
And since I cannot disprove God any more than they can prove God, then it seems a bit unreasonable to unilaterally claim that there is no creator and leave no room for acceptance of facts and reason to change my mind if those fact become available.
The assertion of a God is an arbitrary claim and has no more significance than asserting that there is a little green man inside of your head who is controlling what you say. I think you need to study logic and reasoning. There are many lectures available from the Ayn Rand Bookstore, as well as books including Miss Rand’s Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology. You really should learn the philosophy first before you go off converting others to Objectivism.