WANT TO TRADE: HUGE Collection of Objectivism Lectures & Courses

I’ve amassed quite a collection of Objectivism lectures, courses and DVDs.

Basically, I am looking to trade anything I have listed below for anything I don’t have.

I am most interested in:

  • Leonard Peikoff’s Logic course

  • Leonard Peikoff’s History of Philosophy course

  • Leonard Peikoff’s Education course

  • Leonard Peikoff’s Grammar course

But anything else I don’t have is welcome too.


Here is what I have up for trade:

AUDIO Lectures

Leonard Peikoff - The Art of Thinking

Leonard Peikoff - Unity in Epistemology and Ethics

Leonard Peikoff - Moral Virtue

Leonard Peikoff - Certainty and Happiness: Achieving Success in thought and Action

Leonard Peikoff - The American School: Why Jonny Can’t Think

Leonard Peikoff - Assault from the Ivory Tower

Leonard Peikoff - Cultural Commentary

Leonard Peikoff - The philosophic Basis of Capitalism

Leonard Peikoff - The Role of Philosophy and Psychology in History

Leonard Peikoff - Objectivism Q & A

Leonard Peikoff - The Best Arguments for God I

Leonard Peikoff - Philosophy of Success I: What is Success?

Leonard Peikoff - Philosophy of Success II: Is Success within Your Control?

Leonard Peikoff - Philosophy of Success III: Is Success a Matter of Luck

Ayn Rand - America’s Persecuted Minority: Big Business

Ayn Rand - The Intellectual Bankruptcy of Our Age

Ayn Rand - Is Atlas Shrugging?

Ayn Rand - The New Fascism: Rule By Consensus

Ayn Rand - Our Cultural Value-Deprivation

Ayn Rand - What is Capitalism

Ayn Rand - The Wreckage of the Consensus

Elan Journo - The Distinctiveness of an Egoistic Foreign Policy

Gregory Salmieri - Aristotle’s Theory of Knowledge

DVD Lectures:

Leonard Peikoff - Can Capitalism Survive

Leonard Peikoff - Medicine Death of a Profession

Leonard Peikoff - Philosohpy and the Real World

Leonard Peikoff - Socialism vs Capitalism

Leonard Peikoff - Some Notes about Tomorrow

Leonard Peikoff - Why Act on Principle

Ayn Rand - Sanction of the Victims


Shoot me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks!

Nobody has anything up for sale or trade?