Check this review of Atlas Shrugged, from the Chicago Tribune -
http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/art…ack=2&cset=true
The writer is not an Objectivist. In fact, she seems to be afraid of Objectivism. But what a review!
As a teenager, this review would have made me read Atlas Shrugged IMMEDIATELY. The official Objectivist reviews I’ve read might not have.
Wouldn’t you agree? :lol:
I don’t have a subscription, so I can’t see what you’re talking about…
Bryan
February 1, 2005, 10:04pm
3
Wouldn’t you agree? :lol:
I would agree, that is one of the better non-Objectivist reviews of AS I’ve read. Its in stark contrast to the reprint of the “review” on National Review.
I don’t have a subscription, so I can’t see what you’re talking about…
You can get to by googling Atlas Shrugged “Chicago Tribune” ; for me it was the first link.
I don’t have a subscription either… so just Google it.
Thank you both. It worked.
andrew
February 2, 2005, 7:59pm
7
I read the same article earlier today and had the same reaction. It was very positive and definitly has the possibility of encouraging new readers.
I seem to recall reading this already.
But I agree, that was a delightful report.