What An Obnoxious Hypocrite...

From This Article on Yahoo News

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahri said in a videotape aired Monday that President Bush was a “butcher” and a “failure” because of a deadly U.S. airstrike in Pakistan targeting the bin Laden deputy, and he threatened a new attack on the United States.

I really hope someone knocks this piece of crap off the most wanted list and onto the “killed in action” list.

He’s more good to us alive than dead.

He’s more good to us alive than dead.

He more good to us dead than free, but I see what you are saying.

I agree 100%.

Ideally…we capture him, get oodles of information, and then wack him.

-E

at least he’s not afraid to tell the truth.

Tell the truth about what?

at least he’s not afraid to tell the truth.

Not only is he afraid, but he’s telling lies…

There is no evidence that Osama is alive and numerous reports that he was injured / died of disease.

Sounds more like a Goldstein to me. Same goes for that Zarqawi guy.

In connection with some of the more recent Osama tapes, the CIA claims that they have analyzed the voice and it is actually his. However, I too doubt that he’s alive.